- Tax planning with a focus on strategies to reduce your taxes
- IRS representation - responding to notices, assistance with offers in compromise, etc.
- Sales tax reportingand filing
- Payroll tax guidance, preparation and filing
- S Corporation elections
Consulting services include:
- “Quick Start” system setup and training
- Business entity selection & new business planning
- “Quick Tune” of system to streamline processes, review controls, etc.
- Software training and staff recommendations
Outsourced Controller Services
Your growing business needs the expertise of a controller but there isn't room on the payroll yet for a full time employee with this skill set. Our outsourced controller service will be customized for your business and can include the following:
- Oversee the monthly bookkeeping function
- Strategic planning including budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Monthly or quarterly financial statement preparation including balance sheets and income statements
- Monthly and year-end review, adjustments and closing assistance
- Review of existing system, processes, and records to identify cost-cutting opportunities, control risks, & efficiency improvements
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable assistance
- Fixed asset and depreciation tracking
- Gut-check on the numbers – discussing profit margins, trend analysis, identify KPIs, dashboards, key metric benchmarking
- Liaison with outside attorneys, bankers, health and commercial liability insurance carriers, payroll and HR providers, and other consultants
Business Plan Preparation
Bayshore Accounting Services has extensive experience collaborating with business leaders to create business plans that can serve as an operations blueprint or as a tool to secure investor capital. If time is limited, our Quick Plan option will have a finished plan in your hands within days.
- Quick Plan: After an intensive collaborative planning session we will draft the business plan and build a financial model. While concise, this plan will satisfy the needs of bankers and investors that require a business plan to obtain funding.
- Full Plan: The intensive planning session will be expanded to cover a wide range of issues and opportunities for your business including cash flow, fraud prevention, and more. In addition to a detailed business plan and financial model we will also create a presentation that complements the plan. The full plan includes the creation of a detailed road map to help businesses formalize the specific steps needed to achieve their strategic goals.
Management Accounting Services
Management accounting services are centered on helping business owners make sense of their finances. These services can be ad hoc or part of a monthly or quarterly process. Services may include:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cost and margin analysis
- Cash flow analysis
- Financial projection
- Financial statements
Services can be tailored to the unique needs of each business. In addition to the traditional accounting and consulting services, we can also perform:
- Payroll processing for small staffs; payroll provider selection assistance for larger staffs